Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Im terrible at this

I totally suck at this blogging thing. I really need to do it more.
Irelynd and Shae started 3rd grade. STarted it with attitudes lol Shae who was always my eager to please daughter became the Onry girl, She was getting in trouble almost everyday. To the point her teacher asked me what was going on. Irelynd was usually my mouthy girl at schoo and at home. Well she still is at home but at school she is doing really well. It been a tough couple weeks but its seems to be improving. Shaes teacher now told me that she isnt getting in trouble for much of anything anymore, mostly just talking. Well she is a girl and I expect that to keep happening :)
  Shawn was fired from his job at URS back in June. It made for a tough summer. I babysat 16-18 hours a day and had anywhere from 2-7 kids at the house. We made it though and its brough us closer together some how. Shawn has read the book of mormon now and has changed alot. I think he has become spritual and its been a great blessing in our house!! We are all getting on the same page spiritually. Its a battle and not easy but I see things that make me so happy and almost forget all these hard moments that make my want to pull my hair out.
  Shawn did find a job, pays min. wage and no benefits buts its something and he is finishing his application for the prison. I hope he finishes it soon so I can lay off on some of the babysitting and have more time with my kids!!



 Posting a few pics of the girls first day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment